- About Us
- Contact Us
is a new task management software framework that provides groundbreaking capabilities by automatically matching tasks with the appropriate associate.
Now, your managers are no longer the hub of task assignment.
Instead, Mobile Workforce Management becomes the hub, connecting virtually all of the systems in your store that generate tasks.
Now, more tasks are not only completed - but also completed on time. Your store is always at its best - clean and with properly priced merchandise, well-stocked shelves and associates who respond quickly to request for help. Your associate are productive every moment of every shift. Your managers are no longer bogged down with manual task administration, able to spend more time out on the store floor with shoppers and associates. As a result, you get more value out of your most important and costly asset, your workforce.
For better task management.
One of the more unique aspects of Mobile Workforce Management software is its flexible architecture — tasks can come from practically any source. You can interface Mobile Workforce Management to existing systems that generate tasks today, regardless of whether they are in-store or in the corporate office — including backend applications, self-service kiosks, rFID sensors and more. In addition, managers can create tasks on the fly via easy-to-use templates. For example, the scan of a bar code on a shelf can resent a template that can be rapidly completed to generate a task to replenish that particular shelf. You can give associates permission to create tasks — such as a clean-up required in a particular aisle. Shoppers can even trigger an urgent task from their own smartphones by requesting assistance when they are in the store via your loyalty application.
Determining which workers should receive which tasks and then physically locating those workers to delegate the tasks is a monumental and time-consuming effort that is completely eliminated by Mobile Workforce Management. Now, within moments of a task arriving in the system, Mobile Workforce Management automatically identifies the associate best suited for the task and delivers it directly to those mobile devices that are in the hands of those associates, with the proper priority level — no manager intervention required. Some of the many factors this intelligent system can utilize to assign tasks include: the workgroup assigned to the specific task type, who is on shift in that workgroup; the worker’s role (for example, associate or manager), the task priority,
how many users the task requires, the duration of
the task and when the task must be completed.
Once a task has been delegated, it must be escalated if it is not completed on time — and with manual task management, the act of identifying which tasks require escalation is extremely difficult. But with Mobile Workforce Management software, task escalation is completely automated. The system automatically identifies tasks that have not been completed in the time allotted and escalates the task
according to the path that you defined. The escalated
task can appear as a new top priority in the task list
of members of another workgroup — or managers
can also receive a text or email notification of the
escalation. The bottom line is without any effort on
the part of your managers, tasks are automatically
escalated as needed to ensure on-time completion.
Instead of running around the store to determine task status, managers simply access the real-time dashboard on their mobile computer or tablet. The flexible dashboard allows managers to view summary screens that show tasks by department or by associate, with the ability to drill down into the specifics for each task. For the first time, at any moment in time, managers can easily see the status
of every task — and what each associate is doing.
In order to best manage any workforce, you need access to the most detailed information possible. With Mobile Workforce Management, a world of metrics is always at the fingertips of your organization for analysis. Managers can review the tasks executed
and the time each task took. Armed with that information, managers can: spot associates that
need more training, set attainable goals and evaluate
how well employees are meeting goals, improving
accountability. The result is a continual improvement
of the utilization of the associate workforce.
OF REAL-TIME MOBILE TASK MANAGEMENT
Mobile Workforce Management software positively impacts nearly every aspect of your store — the shopping experience, workforce productivity and efficiency, sales, the return on existing store system investments and your brand.
• Since tasks are completed on time, shoppers find your store just the way they want it — clean with well-stocked shelves.
• Since requests for help are routed almost instantly, customer service is improved — shoppers can get help whenever they need it.
• Less time is spent on day-to-day task management, yet task management is greatly improved.
• Managers are more effective, able to spend more time out on the sales floor improving the shopping experience.
• Since associates are extremely productive during every shift, operational costs are reduced.
• Historical reports allow you to continually improve associate productivity and efficiency.
• Improved workforce utilization reduces staffing costs — the same staff can handle more work.
• A better shopping experience leads to increased shopper satisfaction, more sales and more loyal shoppers.
• Well-stocked shelves ensure shoppers find the products they want, when they want them, preventing walkouts and lost sales.
• Integration with the many partner and business systems in use today allows you to increase the value of existing technology investments — from the time and attendance to the promotions management system.
• Allowing shoppers to use your loyalty application on their mobile devices to request help in the store positions you as a leader who keeps up with cutting-edge retail technology trends to deliver a better shopping experience.
• Delivering a better and consistent overall shopping experience — from the moment they enter the store to the moment they make a purchase
• Makes shoppers want to return to your store.